Application & Product Care
Product Application Instructions
- Locate and prepare a suitable surface for your Konsilee product.
- Ensure the surface you are applying your product to is clean and free from any cleaning chemicals.
- Ensure the surface is completely dry before attempting to apply the product.
- Remove the backing film and place the product on your desired surface, ensuring to apply it in a diagonal direction, from one corner to the other, to minimise air bubbles from forming.
- Leave the product to sit empty and dry for at least 12 hours before use.
- You can test the product by applying some downwards pressure to the pocket of the product to ensure it has sufficiently attached to the surface it has been applied to.
- Do not apply water to the contact surface prior to product application, as this will not allow the product to properly attach.
- Do not overload the product.
- Konsilee products are not suitable to store breakable items, such as glass.
- Konsilee items are waterproof and have drainage holes, however, they should be cleaned when necessary to ensure cleanliness is maintained.
- Regularly clean products following the below directions, to ensure no mould accumulates within the pocket (if product is being used within wet areas).
- Please ensure to use and install our products as directed as failure to do so can result in the product not functioning as intended.
- Not using the product as directed can result in damage to the product or the items being held within the product.
- Please take care when applying the product by ensuring the area is completely dry, to ensure injury does not occur.
Use a soft microfibre cloth along with warm water to clean your product.
IMPORTANT: Do not scrub the product with a brush or abrasive pad as this could damage the product and its appearance.